• Apply the Law of Awareness to recognize your strengths and limitations.
• Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professional growth.
• Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality.
• Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the style of others and works well together.
• Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes.
• Lead yourself and others to be their best.
Who this training is for? Branch Managers or one who is responsible for branch management.
The following are the four components which is included in the one day training.
Session 1 Leadership:
Leadership is an important function of managers and supervisor. In our workshop participants will
learn how to increase their internal leadership and influence their team as a leader not as a manager.
Session 2 Communication:
Effective communication is vehicle of managers to get things done from others. Managers need to
understand that ever person has a unique communication style. In this workshop managers will identify their
communication style and how to use other style of communication to fit with employees and other stakeholders.
Session 3 Goal Setting:
Organization wants results and it is measured in terms of SMART goals. Managers need to have certain goal
setting skills to grow as effective managers.Here, managers will learn how to increase sales by focusing on goals.
Session 4 Team Cohesiveness:
One is too small a number to achieve greatness. Each manger have to make things work with others so
team management skill is vital for each manager. In this session the managers will learn the importance
of team work and way of managing effective team.
For Further Information Feel Free To Contact Us.